Make the Early Bird Registration, Music for Life, Artist Development Camp
For adolescents, grades 7 - 12.
This innovative partnership between KA and several music industry leaders:
Students can focus on one of the following cohorts
- Music and Entertainment, Artist Development
- Audio Engineering / Production
- Students learn and apply the fundamentals of artist development.
- Students are provided the opportunity to record one professional song or composition.
- Fun curriculum and learning activities are part of every day activities.
Knowledge Academies, Inc. is a five-time, national award winning network of public schools for families.
Tennessee State University, Office of International Affairs and Music Department.
Entertainment Partners To Be Announced